“Therefore, take no thought, saying, ‘What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?’” Mt. 6:31
Have you ever wondered why Jesus said this; or what happens when we speak out and utter every fearful thought that comes into our minds? Well, according to Jesus – a lot happens! It’s with our words that we enter into our Covenant with God and it is also by our words that we enter into the conversation with the enemy! The enemy’s narrative is one of fear. The question Jesus posed to us in Mt. 6:28 was, “So why do you worry about…. (anything)? That’s the question – “WHY do you worry?” WHY do Christians worry?
Jesus said, “Peace I give to you, not as the world gives, I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God; believe also in Me!” Let’s settle it all today! Let’s BE who God says we are! Let’s SAY who God says we are! We are new creations in Christ! Old things have passed away! All things are new! We are sons and daughters of the Most High God! We are heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ! We have the Blessing of God working in us and for us! We have been the redeemed by God, Himself! THESE are the thoughts we should be TAKING – by saying THEM out loud!
- I was healed when Jesus bore the stripes for my transgressions! (I Peter 2:24)
- I was raised up together with Him when I was born again! (Eph. 2:6)
- I am His workmanship – not the enemy’s workmanship! (Eph 2:10)
- I am IN HIM! Therefore, I have been given authority over all the power of the enemy and NOTHING shall by any means hurt me! (Luke 10:19)
- The accuser has been cast down with all his empty lies! (Rev. 12:10)
- I have the Healer living in me! (Col. 1:27)
- With my heart I believe unto righteousness, and with my mouth I confess unto salvation, which includes safety, protection, preservation, soundness, deliverance, health and healing, eternal salvation and all the benefits of redemption are mine through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!
- Lord and I am the righteousness of God and have no fellowship with the unrighteousness of sicknesses and diseases that I have been redeemed from – every disease – that includes Covid-19!